Thursday 3 July 2014

Last Friday we had such an awesome disco!

I went to the disco. It was fun. I went with my dad and sister. She had fun too. We got bracelets. I got a penguin and Brooke got a flower.
Author: Daniel

I went to the disco. It was in the hall. It was fun. I felt happy. I put on my car ring. Me and my sister went to the disco and my mum and dad went.
Author: Travis

The disco was fun. It was really, really fun. I got my hair done at the disco and I got a bracelet.
Author: Zia

I went to the disco. I wore my favourite t-shirt. I didn't want to go home because it was fun. I was crying. We went home. I saw Liam and Travis.
Author: Samantha

I got a green car ring. I liked it. My mum let me have it. It was fun. It glows in the dark. I wore it at the disco.
Author: Harold


No comments:

Post a Comment